Spring has sprung! The Wheel has turned. The Equinox has arrived, ushering in the quietude of momentary balance between day and night, before plummeting into Aries season, with all of its brashness and fury… A sign of fiery force, creativity, sexuality, and a deep desire to conquer. The God of War takes no prisoners. Yet he is coupled with Mercury retrograde (March 22 – April 15); calm, introspective, detached. The Knight of Wands questing with The Hermit. Quite the dichotomy. When every fiber of your being is compelling you to rage against the machine, avenging wrongs and revolting, the reserved nature of Mercury can feel like a gag order. Remember: even Aries Himself had to have days dedicated solely to strategizing. Bide your time. Bite your tongue. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Perhaps you’re feeling this dynamic opposition, yourself, and wondering what to do.
Now through March 31st I am offering 60min Tarot sessions at a rate of $111 (normally $150.)
1. Registration for the Spring Session of Sisterhood of the Lapis Moon has closed. summer registration will open on Beltane (May 1st), coursework focused on the Mother aspect of the Divine Feminine (creation, destruction, and cunning) will begin at the Solstice.
2. There are openings for Reiki Apprenticeship, Level One practitioners. This is a two month, weekly commitment.
3. There are (2) openings for one-on-one mentoring and coaching. This is a three month, weekly commitment.
4. Tarot Workshops will be starting up again soon. One series will be for those new to the craft, and looking for a strong foundation in understanding the symbology behind the Tarot. The second series will be for those with a background in the Tarot, looking for further support in the meaning of the cards (particularly reversed) and how to cohesively story tell. Workshops will be in the portland metro area, and may also be offered separately via webcast. (TBA)
5. New spell candles and mini spell kit offerings are in the works, and will be available in the Emporium this season.
As always, I deeply appreciate connecting with each of you. My door is always open to answer questions, point you in the right direction, to receive feedback and to entertain requests.